30+ Free Table Runner Quilt Patterns and Table Topper Designs
By: Claire Hawkes, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Creating quilted table runner patterns is the quickest and cutest way to dress up any dining room table or small coffee table. Check out these 30+ Free Table Runner Quilt Patterns and Table Topper Designs to get some of this season's most original ideas for quilted home decor.
Whether you want to make a dainty table topper pattern for an afternoon tea party or a colorful patchwork table runner quilt pattern, you are sure to enjoy quilting for your home. Make a few table runners and table toppers to hone your quilting technique.
30+ Free Table Runner Quilt Patterns and Table Topper Designs
Table of Contents
Kitchen table looking a little boring? Make it look fabulous by using your most stunning patchwork quilt patterns to make a gorgeous quilted table runner.
- Rainbow of Hexies Patchwork Table Runner - Practice your English paper piecing technique to make this multicolored free table runner quilt pattern.
- Simple Squares and Rectangles Runner - This easy tutorial teaches you a super fast way to quilt a simple and pleasant-looking table runner.
- Retro Patchwork Table Topper Pattern - Give your table some vintage flair with this retro-inspired table topper pattern.
- Sweet Watermelon Table Runner - Channel the summer season all year long with this bright and cheery DIY table runner.
- Modern Maple Leave Table Runner - Make a lovely, leafy decoration that looks good year-round with this modern HST table runner quilt pattern.
- Sweet Spring Quilted Table Runner - Bring a breath of spring to your decor with this simple, springy quilted home decor.
- Charm Pack Modern Table Runner - Charm your guests with this charm pack table runner quilt pattern.
- Peaks and Valleys Table Runner - Let your mind wander the mountains with this quilted table runner.
- Aquamarine Table Runner Pattern - This cute quilted table runner is perfect for the modern gal. Right at home in a trendy flat or apartment, this bold accessory is sure to brighten up your decor.
Download our free eBook, DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen, for more home decor ideas.
When the girls come over for tea, make sure your table looks absolutely adorable by creating your favorite design with these table runner patterns and table topper patterns.
- Strawberry Split Table Runner - This strawberry-inspired table runner is sure to look lovely under a set of fine china.
- Tea and Roses Table Topper Pattern - Check out this small table topper pattern if you love a timeless and delicate design.
- Sunshine Sunflower Table Topper - Bring the best of nature indoors with one of the best springtime table topper patterns out there.
- Domestic Divas Table Runner - This playful pattern is the perfect home decor item for when you're having a girls' night at your house.
- Connect the Dots Table Runner - We love quilted home decor that has a personality of its own, especially when it comes to accents that can double as conversation pieces, like this one!
- Lickety Split Rail Fence Table Runner - Let your eyes dance across this fun strip quilted table runner pattern as you eat breakfast or relax with afternoon tea.
If you're not sure what kind of small quilt pattern to use for your home decor, you can easily make any of these free table toppers patterns in a few hours.
- Kentucky Derby Table Topper Pattern - Applique horse shoe patterns and jockey gear onto this southern-style table topper quilt.
- Retro Mini Quilt Table Topper - The funky design of this small quilt project will look great under a bowl of fruit or a vase of flowers.
- Apple Core Table Topper Pattern - Easily create the apple core pattern with an AccuQuilt cutter for this small quilted table topper.
- Geranium Table Topper - Although this flower quilt pattern is simple, it's a surefire way to make your coffee table look lovely.
- Vintage Autumn Table Topper - Let this vintage fall quilted table topper pattern bring that warm feeling of the days of yore to your kitchen or breakfast nook.
- Triangle Illusion Table Topper - Get lost in this fun and artistic quilted table topper pattern.
- Homecoming Table Topper - Free table runner quilt patterns like this one are definitely something your family will want to come home to.
- Ocean Ripples Table Topper - Feel the motion of the ocean when you create this breathtaking nautical table topper.
- Umbrella-Friendly Patio Table Topper - Take this table topper outside and enjoy a warm breeze and a cool drink.
What's next for your quilted home decor? Try making a sewing machine cover! Check out this article of Sew Stylish Sewing Machine Covers: 8 Free Quilt Patterns.
From Christmas to the 4th of July, you can add an extra-festive touch to your holiday decor with these holiday quilted table runners and table toppers. With cute quilted home decor like this, you'll just have that many more reasons to look forward to the next holiday!
- Christmas Hexie Table Topper - Use this classic pattern to create a quilted table topper that's truly a holiday show-stopper.
- Candy Cane Christmas Table Runner - Around the holidays, nothing is sweeter than some quilted home decor like this Candy Cane Christmas Table Runner.
- Holly Berry Table Topper - Deck the halls with boughs of holly - and spread the look to your living room as well with this Holly Berry Table Topper.
- Pinwheels and Holly Table Topper - Spread the Christmas cheer with this cute and whimsical quilted table topper pattern.
- Poinsettia Free Motion Quilt - Add a bold statement to your Christmas Dinner with this beautiful, deep red quilted table topper.
- Holly Berry Red Table Runner - The redder the better. There's no such thing as being too festive, especially when cute quilted table runners like this one are involved.
- Christmas Miracles Table Topper - You don't have to work a miracle to create this project. This non-traditional design is one of those rare quilted table toppers that matches almost any decor and looks good in any season.
- Candy Cane Table Topper - This delicious design is one your friends, family, and guests are sure to love.
- Simple Pinwheel Table Runner - With a simple variation of the color scheme, you can make this table runner to fit your Christmas decor, or use it as a year-round home accent.
- Hearts Give Chase Table Topper - It's hard not to fall in love with this ruby red Valentine's Day quilt project.
- Heart Embers Quilt Block - We love quilt blocks with enough character to stand on their own, and this little topper definitely fits the bill.
- Heart Strings Table Runner - We don't often get emotional over free quilting patterns, but we're simply in love with this cute and festive table runner.
- Country Heart Applique Quilted Candle Mat - Use this cute mat as a home accent during the most romantic holiday of the year.
- Valentine's Day Table Topper - Show your romantic side (and your love of quilted home decor) with this lovely project.
- Patriotic Starry Table Topper - When the Forth of July rolls aound, show your patriotic side with this quilted table topper.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Herringbone Table Runner
- Pin Up Star Table Runner
- Elegant French Lilacs Table Runner
- Radiance Table Runner Pattern
- Double 4 Patch Table Runner
- Chopped Up Charms Table Runner
- Simple Squares and Rectangles Runner
- Apple Core Table Topper Pattern
- Lovely Rail Fence Quilt Table Topper Pattern
- Rainbow of Hexies Patchwork Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Snowball Fight Layer Cake Pattern
- Nordic Heart Block Tutorial
- Swedish Weathervane Block Tutorial
- Secret Garden Quilt Pattern
- Nice Package Mini Quilt
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt
- Lighthouse Paper Piecing Pattern
- Inverse Applique DIY Pumpkin Coasters
- Split Triangle Row Quilt
- Indian Summer Baby Quilt