24 Sweet Spring Quilt Patterns and Easter Sewing Projects
By: Jessica Nichols, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
All the loveliest quilts are made for spring! Pretty fabrics and motifs like butterflies, bunnies, birds, and flowers give spring quilts a refreshing beauty. Cheer up your house after a long winter with 24 Sweet Spring Quilt Patterns and Easter Sewing Projects.
Since nothing says "spring" quite like flowers in bloom, we've rounded up some flower quilt patterns that are perfect for brightening up your home. If someone you love is expecting, there's no sweeter gesture than a brand new baby quilt. Finally, these Easter sewing projects will help make your holiday gathering the one to beat this year.
One of the most iconic images of springtime is the butterfly. Use butterfly appliques on your spring quilt patterns or quilt blank squares with a butterfly quilting pattern, and you'll be ready to welcome the warmer weather. Since nothing says "spring" quite like flowers in bloom, we've rounded up some flower quilt patterns that are perfect for brightening up your home.
Many bouncing babies come into the world during this season. If someone you love is expecting, there's no sweeter way to celebrate the birth than with a brand new baby quilt. And when it comes time to celebrate rebirth, these Easter sewing projects will help make your holiday gathering the one to beat.
24 Sweet Spring Quilt Patterns and Easter Sewing Projects
Table of Contents
BONUS! More Spring Quilt Patterns
BONUS! More Easter Sewing Projects
Applique Butterfly Garden Quilt - A collection of AccuQuilt GO! dies makes this quilt a cinch.
Butterflies a Flutter Baby Quilt Pattern - You can design new spring quilt patterns like this for a baby girl.
Flower and Butterfly Mug Rug - Enjoy a nice sunny day with a new mug rug to rest your drink on.
Flutter and Flowers Springtime Quilt - This simple quilt requires only a few strips of fabric and some appliques.
Flutterby Butterfly Garden - This quilt is a modern take on this iconic herald of spring.
Spring Table Topper - Applique your favorite flowers to a table topper for a pretty table decoration.
No Fuss Grandmother's Flower Garden Quilt - Make a traditional grandmother's flower garden quilt.
Flower Petal Dresden Plates - Floral dresden plates make lovely additions to a number of spring quilt patterns.
Loopy Flowers Quilting Design - Put a funky spin on your next quilt with these loopy flower quilting designs.
Darling Daisies Applique Quilt - The right colors will make any spring quilt pattern blossom.
Little Critters Baby Bib - Spring quilt patterns aren't just for making blankets.
Dresden Burst Baby Quilt - Use your favorite fabrics to make a flowery baby quilt.
Floral Diamond Lattice Baby Quilt - You can sit outside with your little one on this flower quilt.
Green Pastures Baby Quilt - Animals make spring quilt patterns so much cuter.
- Springtime Disappearing Nine Patch Baby Quilt - Redesign your nine patch quilt blocks for a simple nursery project.
Faded Easter Baskets Quilted Table Topper - Create Easter basket patterns with delicate pastel colors.
Birds and Branches Applique Wall Quilt - A flock of applique birds grace this Easter sewing project.
Quilted Fabric Carrots - These Easter sewing projects are perfect accompaniments to bunny decorations.
Easter Egg Dryer Sheet Applique - Learn how to make a simple Easter sewing project using dryer sheets.
- Bow Tie Bunnies Quilted Wall Hangings - These dapper bunnies can double as nursery decorations.
Think you've seen the best of our spring sewing projects? Think again! This collection of patterns includes even more of our favorite springtime patterns from quilts and placemats to home decor and more.
- Funky Wonderland Quilt
- Spring Morning Mug Rug
- Quilted Butterfly Bunting
- Walking on Sunshine Pattern
- Groves of Gardens Nine Patch
- Pretty Pink Posy Table Topper
There are so many ways to decorate your house for Easter, that we ran out of room in our first list! Try some of these Easter sewing projects and celebrate the holiday in style.
- Patchwork Bunny Ornament
- Striped Easter Egg Mug Rug
- Easy Striped Easter Table Runner
- Easter Parade Lap Quilt
- Easy Eggs Easter Bunting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Charming 4 Patch Slice Quilt
- Butterflies a Flutter Baby Quilt Pattern
- Hoshi's Garden Quilt Pattern
- Fit for a Princess Quilt
- Love Blossoms Again
- Cathedral Windows in Springtime
- Groves of Gardens Nine Patch Quilt
- Applique Butterfly Garden
- Rain Drops Bargello Quilt Tutorial
- Charming Zigzag Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Herringbone Quilt Tutorial
- Oak and Acorn Free Motion Tutorial
- Fabulous Fat Quarter Aprons Review
- Apple Orchard Block Pattern
- Dog Gone Cute Block Tutorial
- Radiant Splendor Quilt Block
- Bloom Fabric Collection Review
- Green Gables Quilt Pattern
- New Leaf Quilt Block
- Halloween Hexagon Mini Quilt