Janome Memory Craft 9900
By: Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Janome Memory Craft 9900
Gifted by Janome USA
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
No piece of equipment is as important as a sewing machine to many types of crafting, and only the best machines will produce the best products. With the Janome Memory Craft 9900, you're receiving a top of the line machine built with every sewist in mind. From the high quality touch screen to the embroidery hoop attachments, you'll be able to design your own needle patterns for home decor projects, your own wearables, and just about anything you can imagine.
Stitching at 1000 SPM with very little sound, the Memory Craft 9900 shows an impressive amount of attention paid to detail and innovation. Built in lights throughout the machine make seeing every last detail much easier, and the colorful touch screen increases the level of interaction a sewist can engage in with their machine (there's also an on-screen Sewing Assistant for more support). Janome has worked hard to improve its machines, with the 9900 having a processor with 4 times the speed of the previous model, which supports more detailed embroidery editing. The foot lift is high, and you'll decrease the amount of struggle you have with your bobbins, as there's an improved threading and cover plate, as well as a winding plate that comes with its own blades.
One of the most well-known functions of the Memory Craft 9900 is embroidery. You'll never have to worry about big attachments, with the hoops fitting into place easily. You can design your own embroideries with up to 200,000 stitches, use one of the 175 built-in designs, or upload your own. Once you've chosen your colors, the arrows will help you make impressive details for designs of all sizes.
The advanced sewing settings are precise and can be executed quickly, but quietly. Preparation is also made more efficient through the machine's design. The bobbin winder plate has its own blades for fast cuts, and the case and cover plate make threading your machine much easier. There are also two easy-to-alternate needle plates that have guide lines to assist in your stitching. Your creative side is also sure to come out with over 200 built-in stitches, as well as ways you can customize and alternate between your designs.
Any crafter looking to create sewing, quilting, or other needlework crafts with the best possible quality will want to have a Janome Memory Craft 9900 in their crafting room. This sleek, innovative machine will guide you towards near-perfection from start to finish.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Heirloom Fabric Collection
- Homefront Girl Fat Quarter Bundle
- Anya Fabric Collection
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Baby Bright Quilts
- Mochi Mochi Fiber Art Quilt Patterns
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- A Bit of Applique: Easy Projects with Modern Flair
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted DIY Pacifier Clip
- Quilted Camera Cover
- Sew Simple Sampler Quilt Pattern
- HST Chevron Quilt Block Tutorial
- Easiest Chevron Quilt Pattern Ever
- Chinese Coin Mug Rug
- Quarter Yard Baby Quilt Pattern
- How to Make a Bonus Quilt Tutorial
- The Basics of How to Make a Quilt
- Aqua Isosceles Triangle Quilt Pattern