Free Range Fabric Collection from Monaluna
By: Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Free Range Fabric Collection
Gifted by Monaluna
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Nothing says fun like a farm! They're filled with plenty of interesting animals, activities, and beautiful natural landscapes. You can have all of the best parts of farm life without having to take a trip with the new Free Range Fabric Collection from Monaluna. Kids and adults alike won't be able to contain their excitement once they see your latest quilts and small projects made with colorful fabric full of cute characters and energetic patterns.
There's no quilter that will find themselves unsatisfied with the Free Range collection. Each of these patterns is 100% organic cotton and pops with vibrant colors that make them suitable for a number of projects. You can mix and match the simple polka dot prints with designs with foxes, sheep, and more! These neat and symmetrical designs can be easily made into patchwork, wearables, and of course, plenty of vibrant quilt patterns.
If you're looking for something simple, try "Polka Ott" in black or red. Their colors complement the rest of the fabrics within the collection, but they'll also make excellent material for borders, sashing, and as part of quilt patterns with fabrics from other collections. They've got a bit of a retro flair, with the different sizes of the circles adding a bit more of a quirky flair.
On the other hand, quilters looking for the most outright farm-friendly patterns should definitely take a look at the loveable animals in "Bah Bah Black Sheep", "Cluck Cluck", and "Foxy Returns" (my personal favorite). Any of them would make wonderful kid's quilts; the patterns are consistent, so cutting won't be a problem, and the designs are colorful and bright, which little ones just can't say no to. Something like the "Apple Barn Cow" pattern can even be a learning tool, as it includes written words to go along with the pictures.
You won't be able to find a line of such impressive quality that's still so charming anywhere.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Heirloom Fabric Collection
- Anya Fabric Collection
- Homefront Girl Fat Quarter Bundle
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Baby Bright Quilts
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Mochi Mochi Fiber Art Quilt Patterns
- A Bit of Applique: Easy Projects with Modern Flair
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted DIY Pacifier Clip
- Quilted Camera Cover
- Sew Simple Sampler Quilt Pattern
- HST Chevron Quilt Block Tutorial
- Easiest Chevron Quilt Pattern Ever
- Chinese Coin Mug Rug
- Quarter Yard Baby Quilt Pattern
- How to Make a Bonus Quilt Tutorial
- The Basics of How to Make a Quilt
- Aqua Isosceles Triangle Quilt Pattern