2014 Laundry Basket Quilts Calendar
By: Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
2014 Laundry Basket Quilts Calendar
by Edyta Sitar
Gifted by Landauer Publishing
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Every month of the year has something special about it. Quilters looking for some inspiration for each of their new patterns should own the 2014 Laundry Basket Quilts Calendar. This lovely collection of quilt block patterns combines the most iconic parts of each month with artistic laundry baskets. Enjoy the beauty of each pattern as it hangs in your home, and you may just find yourself inspired to make your very own seasonal quilt pattern based off of the quaint images within this calendar.
Like any other calendar, the Laundry Basket Quilts Calendar has important dates marked, and gives you plenty of space to write in your own. One of the refreshing things about this calendar is that it doesn't stop there. Not only do quilters get to see a lovely new pattern every month, but also a small description that makes you feel like you're experiencing the image first-hand. Your calendar will have a decorative quality that's going to liven up any wall, and it'll definitely get you ready to quilt each month with a new pattern.
Edyta Sitar's designs are magical in a very natural sense. She takes creative approaches to each month's basket, so while you'll find conventional ones in month's like September that are bursting with beautiful Autumn leaves, there are also patterns like April's (shown on the cover) which instead has an umbrella surrounded with blossoming spring flowers. Her style has a classic feel that warms the heart and will make you smile every day. You'll also come to appreciate the way she represents each month through an array of colors, plants, and other symbols. That's what makes this a true must-have for quilters; just think of how many new designs you can come up with by looking at Sitar's artistry.
Every month will feel like a new kind of celebration for you and your quilting once you've got the 2014 Laundry Basket Quilts Calendar up on your wall.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Michael Miller Fabrics Indian Summer Review
- Comfort and Glory: Two Centuries of American Quilts Review
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Easy and Fun Free-Motion Quilting
- Shopping Days Fabric Project Book from 6d Memories
- Lap & Throw Quilts
- Color a Quilt: A Coloring Book for Quilters Review
- Northcott Fabrics Holiday Snow Pattern and Starry Night II Fabric Review
- The Cutting EDGE Quilting Ruler
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Hexagon Zippered Pouch Tutorial
- Little Crazy Mug Rug Pattern
- Drawstring Top Fabric Basket
- Hand Tied Snuggle Quilt Tutorial
- How to Design Your Own DIY Quilt
- 18 Stunning Disappearing Nine Patch Patterns
- QAYG Vera Bradley-Inspired Pouch
- Canadian Maple Leaf Block
- Quilted Vintage Shirt Cushion
- Guide to Quilt Sizes